Dennis B. Aguma
Founder & Chief Executive
UK +44 795 121 2772 UG +256 776 696 500
Dennis is an Entrepreneurship facilitator with experience delivering training to enterprising students in both group and 121 settings as former President of the Kingston Entrepreneurs’ Society and Business Incubation Manager of ‘Kingston Nest’, Kingston University’s Enterprise Hub in London.
Dennis is an alumnus of Makerere University Business School, Kampala and briefly worked with the Auditor General’s Office in Uganda before moving to London where he’s accumulated over 7 years’ extensive experience in the Administration and Management of Pension Scheme Projects with major FTSE 100 companies including Capita, Mercer and Friends Life. As well as securing a 1st Class BSc. Business Management degree, and winning several awards from Kingston Business School, London (see below), Dennis is the recipient of Surrey University’s International Leader Scholarship and is currently completing an MBA at Surrey Business School, undertaken to deepen the business theory and models to complement his practical experience to date.
Dennis is the founder of the National Association of Student Enterprises (NASE), a mentor and founding member of Kingston Young Entrepreneurs Club, part of the Kingston Chamber of Commerce, London.
Some of the key achievements whilst at Kington University, London.
- Winner: Most Entrepreneurial Student (April 2014).
- Winner: Second Year Student of the Year (March 2015).
- Winner: Student Enterprise Champion (March 2015).
- Winner: Outstanding Contribution to Societies Award (May 2015)
- Winner: Society Achievement Award, for establishing the University Business Incubator.
- Winner: Departmental Award, Department of Management (January 2015).
- Runner Up: Future Leader Award (March 2015).
- Runner Up: Career Changer Award (Twice – March 2015 & March 2016).
- Runner Up: Outstanding Achiever (March 2016).
- Winner: The Kingston Gold Award (July 2016).
- Winner: The Natwest RBS Prize for Entrepreneurship (July 2016).
Dennis is now an MBA Candidate at the University of Surrey, UK.